write here about you and your blog

Angelina Jolie Poets

Angelina Jolie Quotes

 I'd go from film to film and almost detach from one world and jump in another. I was living as these people and not having a self. I didn't know who I was. And things just get really dark.
Angelina Jolie

I'd like to believe that the people that have supported me in my work or identified with me in films, the people that feel they know me, they do and they don't have misconceptions - they understand. I believe that.
Angelina Jolie

I'm getting a wrinkle above my eyebrow because I just can't stop lifting it, and I love that you know.
Angelina Jolie

I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before. I always hid in other people, or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn't have those things in mine.
Angelina Jolie

I'm odd looking. Sometimes I think I look like a funny muppet.
Angelina Jolie

I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause.
Angelina Jolie

I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts - Thats when I get in trouble.
Angelina Jolie

I've told Billy if I ever caught him cheating, I wouldn't kill him because I love his children and they need a dad. But I would beat him up. I know where all of his sports injuries are.
Angelina Jolie

If I didn't have my films as an outlet for all the different sides of me, I would probably be locked up.
Angelina Jolie

If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.
Angelina Jolie

If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.
Angelina Jolie

If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart.
Angelina Jolie

If you have enough people sitting around telling you you're wonderful, then you start believing you're fabulous, then someone tells you you stink and you believe that too!
Angelina Jolie

Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it's unbelievable!
Angelina Jolie

Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be.
Angelina Jolie

The fact is I am not having sex. But I feel absolutely ripe for the, what would you say? plucking?
Angelina Jolie

The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead. And it's real simple. And I think it's not that uncommon.
Angelina Jolie

Therapy? I don't need that. The roles that I choose are my therapy.
Angelina Jolie

There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.
Angelina Jolie

They're right to think that about me, because I'm the person most likely to sleep with my female fans, I genuinely love other women. And I think they know that.


We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Angelina Jolie

What nourishes me also destroys me.
Angelina Jolie

When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts - that's when I get in trouble.
Angelina Jolie

When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
Angelina Jolie

Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.
Angelina Jolie

Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from over mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment