write here about you and your blog

Good Quotes Good Quotes Good Quotes

Good Quotes

Good Quotes

Good Quotes

Good Quotes




good quotes, , joy, feel your heart, next to me, heart wait

Good Quotes



Good quotes by Leia Phillips.


  • There is no joy in separation.



  •  

  • LOVE teaches forgiveness.



  •  

  • LOVE made my heart wait.



  •  

  • LOVE keeps me hoping.



  •  

  • LOVE keeps thinking me about the words you spoke to me.



  •  

  • LOVE keeps growing in my heart... It is filling to overflowing.



  •  

  • LOVE felt me and let me know he was still there.



  •  

  • LOVE confesses I LOVE YOU.



  •  

  • LOVE is in my house today right next to me. The depth of our love is deeper than the miles between us.



  •  

  • LOVE does not hear words. LOVE feels the heart.



  •  

  • I can hear your heart speak to me through the airwaves. I can feel your heart from across the ocean. My heart feels your heart more each day.



  •  

  • LOVE says we are finding our way through the pain.



  •  

  • I learned that we can dream and create a spectacular life no matter what lessons the soul must learn.



  •  

  • LOVE says listen to the words that are not said.



  •  

  • LOVE never stops loving.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment