write here about you and your blog

Best Heartbreak Quotes


Best Heartbreak Quotes


Best Heartbreak Quotes - Go ahead and break my heart. It's useless without you anyways. 

"God is closest to those with broken hearts." 

Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle. - James Russell Lowell 

Why is it that no matter how much pain it endures by holding on�the heart refuses to let go. 

Though time can change so many things, I know one thing is true. Time will never change the way I feel for you. 

As I stared into your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry, it was because I knew you were about to say goodbye. 

everyone has a weakness...you just happen to be mine 

"And after all the heartbreaks, and the fights, and the tears, and the anger, true love will be waiting for you at the end... and it will be worth it." 

I'll move on...but that doesn't mean I still wont be here if you change your mind 

Best Heartbreak Quotes - You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it. 

Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies. 

My love lies bleeding. - Thomas Campbell 

I had a dream that I held you in my arms, and it felt so real, but I knew immediately that it was not for real, because you would rather die than open your arms to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment