write here about you and your blog

Relationships Heartbreak Quotes


Relationships Heartbreak Quotes


Relationships Heartbreak Quotes - The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our adversities 

A rose without thorns is like love without heartbreak; it doesn't make sense. 

Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same. 

"Fate is the same for the man who holds back, the same if he fights hard." 

My strength is made perfect in weakness 

Whoever said death was the hard part was wrong, letting go and realizing I will never feel your arms around me is even harder. 

The opening ceremony was good, although I missed it 

"Sadness flies away on the wings of time." 

I wonder if she makes him smile, the way he used to smile at me. I hope she doesn't make him laugh... because his laugh belongs to me 

Relationships Heartbreak Quotes - hey, remember me? I used to mean something to you. 

You deserve someone better. One of the most bullshit reasons I've ever heard. Why? Coz he could have been better if he tried to. And it could have been me, if he wanted to. 

"Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again." 

I cant move on, because the only thing I can find wrong with you, is that you can find so much wrong with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment