write here about you and your blog

Cute Heartbreak Quotes


Cute Heartbreak Quotes


Cute Heartbreak Quotes - "As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you." Sometimes I wonder in the blink of an eye, would you be willing to love me, would you give it a try? 

You never leave someone you love behind, you take part of them with you, and leave a part of yourself behind. 

Let your tears come. Let them water your soul. - Eileen Mayhew 

I had a dream and it was about you ... I smiled and recalled the memories we had ... then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why? Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ... If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I wont have to think twice on saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you... 

Cute Heartbreak Quotes - Broken heart again. Another lesson learned. Better know your friends. Or you will get burned 

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius 

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment