write here about you and your blog

Break Up Quotes


Break Up Quotes


A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it. 

Break Up Quotes - "What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you." 

Each generation will reap what the former generation has sown 

Of all the sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these�it might have been. 

"Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars." 

Break Up Quotes - How was I to know my kiss goodnight was really a kiss goodbye? 

While I was holding on all you did was let go. The loss of love is a terrible thing. They lie who say that death is worse. 

Once my lover, now my friend. What a cruel thing to pretend. 

And how many times I gave my heart, to how many times we fell apart, and it equals a promise in the dark. So don't promise me. 

When i left him, he was already walking away... 

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. - Anais Nin 

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened 

"You can't make something feel right when you know that it's wrong." 

fianlly My heart gets broken when we see us...having huge amount of hate ..disrespect..and Unjust behavior towards oneanother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment