write here about you and your blog

Sad Heartbreak Quotes


Sad Heartbreak Quotes


Sad Heartbreak Quotes - Suffering, too, is nothing but love�wait a little while and you will experience it. Gertrud Von Le Fort 

"Maybe part of loving is learning to let go." 

We've been through some hard times. But we've made it through it all. And I think that all that it has done is brought us closer together. And if I had to, knowing that it would turn out like this, I would do it all over again. 

Some say love is like magic, but magic is just an illusion. 

You never forget your first love. There's always a special place for them in your heart, and no one could ever replace them or take them away from you. They are forever loved. 

I must try not to let my own present unhappiness harden my heart against the woes of others! You too are going through a dreadful time. Ah well, it will not last forever. There will come a day for all of us when "it is finished." God help us all. 

Sad Heartbreak Quotes - Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. - Neil Gaiman 

It isn't enough for your heart to break because everybody's heart is broken now. Allen Ginsberg 

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so 

0 comments:

Post a Comment