write here about you and your blog

Love Heartbreak Quotes


Love Heartbreak Quotes


Love Heartbreak Quotes - I need you. I don't know why, but every now and then in my life, for no reason at all, I need you. 

Love is a feeling, not a decision. You can't choose who you love. If you could, it would be much simpler, but less magical. 

Love can touch your heart and soul, but when that love is gone your heart breaks and your soul dies 

Well since my baby left me I found a new place to dwell It's down at the end of lonely street At Heartbreak Hotel. 

There are so many things I'd like to tell you, yet so many reasons why I can't. 

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present. Jan Glidewell 

Why do we always go our of our way to hold onto the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers? 

Love: The delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering she looks like a haddock. - John Barrymore 

Love Heartbreak Quotes - Always have hope for the guy that turns around one last time before he walks away. 

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want him or her too doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they've got.

Sometimes I wish I was little again; Skinned knees are so MUCH easier to fix than broken hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment